Things I'm ready to say "So long!" to
- Negative number weather
- My job. My boring, dead end job
- All the boys in Logan. No offence to you nice young men. But there are two really awesome things. Dating and Commitment. Learn how to do them both!!!
- The age 22. Not really been the best year of my life. I'm ready to welcome 23 to the stage
- People being all put off cause I'm not in school
- Rude old people who are customers where I work
- Bad radio stations. I promise that country and hip hop are not the only good kinds of music out there people.
- The smallest mall I have ever seen. Christmas shopping is near impossible here in Logan.
- knowing what to expect out of the day when I wake up in the mornings. bring on the unexpected!!
Things that I'm not ready to leave
- Valley Dance Ensemble. This has been my favorite dance experience of my life (so far)The women which I have had the honor of dancing with for the last four years have impacted my life in many many ways.
- My friends.
- Summer and Fall in Logan
- My very own, Shared with no one, apartment. *sigh* roommates here I come. Please be good to me.
- Cafe Ibis, Cafe Sabor and Takara Sushi
- My neighbors
- Most of my co-workers
- The snow. while I am ready to say goodbye to the super cold weather. I still love the snow.
- Being able to just drive home last minute if I want to
- And of course, my family. I've always been close to my family and its going to be odd to be so far away from them.
So, there you have it. My last day of work will be December 17th. Then I move into my new place in St. George on January 7th. Its all happening so fast and I wish it was happening faster!!