Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday celebrations and the weekend











Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear sisters!!! Happy Birthday to yooooouuu!!!






Celebrated some birthdays this weekend! Mandy's, which was on the 19th of February. and Chelsea's which will be on the 25th of February and mine which is on the 5th of March!



woohoo! Chelsea will be thirty, Mandy is now 27 and I will be turning 22. We have a good range of age in our family.



To celebrate Chelsea, Mom, Dad and I (Mandy could not join us seeing as she is in New Zealand) went to Fat cats for some pizza, pasta and bowling!! Chelsea won the first game and Dad won the second game. For dessert Mom brought these amazing sugar cookies! sooo good!!







Mandy you were greatly missed! And we talked about you and the big jump you took!! Holy crap, you are one brave chick!! I hope it was everything you wanted and more! woo hoo!! I hope that your birthday was a good one and that you had lots of people with you to celebrate!!




In other news this weekend, I was hanging out over at my neighbor Seth's apartment on Sunday after church and other such Sunday activities, meeting new people and eating some food. talked about rock climbing with some people, having lots of fun. When out of no where Seth, Matt and a kid i have never met before come out with their guitars and start singing. After a couple of songs they decided to serenade me! ha ha ha it was a riot! Seth sang about how we met and the kid i didn't know sang about my purple hair and Matt sang about how cool I am! ha ha it was great!!! I do believe that was the first time a group of boys have sung to me!

Kid I don't know, Seth and Matt

Thanks boys!! You made my day!!! I guess that is all for today!!

1 comment:

Followers