Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just some stuff I do


I have recently taken up rock climbing,
I'm addicted.




Devin Climbing





On Blay
(at least I think thats how you spell it)




Its a pretty hard work out!



Me and Devin







It snowed about 4 inches in two hours
Michelle, Seth and I played in it for awhile



New Years Eve
Me, Devin, Michelle and Alia



Michelle



Bottoms up!



Christmas 2009
Mom and I



Sister Chelsea and Me
Mandy was in New Zealand and was greatly missed



Dad, Chels, and Me



Roommates



Kyleigh Dear

that pretty much sums up the last few weeks!
until next time!


















2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have discovered rock climbing. Next time I am home you can belay me. . .that is if I can trust you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tooshy looks so cute in that harness! I cant wait to come up and choreograph, well, maybe I can, I'm sort of feeling creatively challenged! HELP ME! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Followers